iPod2iTunes allows you to sync your iPod to Apple's iTunes MP3 playing software. It copies your tracks and playlists from your iPod to iTunes.
Version 1.7 fixes the following:
- iPod2iTunes is now 2-16(!) times faster in determining of iPod tracks which are not on the Mac. Especially subsequent synchronizations are a lot faster.
- The status playlist shows now info during determining tracks, playlist synchronization and track copying.
- Improved user guiding.
- Lots of other small changes in the interface.
- Playlist synchronization does now consider smart playlists on the iPod. Since it is not possible for iPod2iTunes to create smart playlists in iTunes, common playlists are created instead.
- In addition to let iPod2iTunes create the folder structure "genre/artist/album" or "artist/album", it is now possible to create a flat "album"-only folder structure.
- Support for Mac OS 10.2, 10.2.1, iPod firmware 1.2.1, 1.2.2 and iTunes 3.0.1.
- Lots of other improvements.
Mac OS X 10.1.2 or later, iTunes 2.0.3 or later.
Download now (243k .sit, shareware)